[Infographic] The power of influence marketing in a few numbers
Influence marketing has been a real success in recent years. For many marketers, it has even become the main tool for acquiring customers. Social networks are brand new billboards, thanks to the power of the Best Friend Effect. To support the success of a thriving market, Influence Marketing Hub has published an infographic highlighting the results of a survey they conducted on the subject.
We were able to extract some very interesting information on marketing influence, which we have cut back to you in 11 points:
- Google searches for “influence marketing” have grown 325% in the last 12 months.
- More than 230 agencies and influence platforms have been created over the past two years.
- The ROI of Influencer Marketing is on average $ 7.65 for every $ 1 invested.
- 57% of marketers surveyed say they have a budget entirely dedicated to influence marketing and 67% of them have increased this budget since last year.
- 81% of brands have increased their marketing content through influence over the past two years.
- In 2016, 62% of online and offline purchases were influenced by Facebook!
- As of April 2017, Instagram had more than 700 million active users per month.
- Among the leading social networks, the most popular influencers are in the Modeling, Fitness and Pets categories.
- Instagram has estimated the market’s growth of influence on its platform to more than 2 billion by 2018.
- In 2017, hashtags #ad, #sponsored and #spon have been used about 13 million times.
- In 2017, the average engagement rate of Instagram micro influencers was 4% (according to a study conducted by IMH on more than 100,000 accounts). For more information on the commitment rate, find our full study here!
Check out the Influence Marketing Hub infographic below:
Before you leave,
Youd should read this,
It will help you choose the influencers for your business: